Stephens Starts Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) at Equal Weight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stephens analyst Gordon McGuire initiates coverage on Glacier Bancorp (NASDAQ: GBCI) with a Equal Weight rating.
Shares of Glacier Bancorp closed at $42.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Upgrades Moderna (MRNA) to Neutral on 'More Reasonable Valuation'; UBS Starts at Neutral
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts MGP Ingredients (MGPI) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts AFLAC (AFL) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!