Stephens Reinstates FB Financial (FBK) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Stephens reinstates coverage on FB Financial (NYSE: FBK) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of FB Financial closed at $29.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Centessa Pharmaceuticals (CNTA) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Werner Enterprises (WERN) at Buy
- Stifel Resumes Ryder Systems (R) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!