Stephens Reinstates FB Financial (FBK) at Overweight
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Stephens reinstates coverage on FB Financial (NYSE: FBK) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of FB Financial closed at $29.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FB Financial Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- JPMorgan Starts Grid Dynamics Holdings (GDYN) at Overweight
- BTIG Starts BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!