Stephens Assumes UMB Financial (UMBF) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst Gordon McGuire assumes primary coverage on UMB Financial (NASDAQ: UMBF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $75.00 (from $74.00).
Shares of UMB Financial closed at $66.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Upgrades Moderna (MRNA) to Neutral on 'More Reasonable Valuation'; UBS Starts at Neutral
- Wolfe Research Starts Principal Financial Group (PFG) at Peerperform
- BTIG Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!