Scotiabank Starts MercadoLibre (MELI) at Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Scotiabank analyst Rodrigo Echagaray initiates coverage on MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) with a Sector Perform rating.
Shares of MercadoLibre closed at $1922.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Sees MercadoLibre (MELI) Appreciating 50%+ Over Next 12 Months as EBIT Triples Over Time
- UPDATE: Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA) at Outperform
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy