Scotiabank Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Sector Outperform
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Lost Over $7 Billion in 2021 Despite 80% Revenue Growth - WSJ
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Dollar dips in cautious trade ahead of U.S. jobs data
Scotiabank analyst Nick Altmann initiates coverage on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) with a Sector Outperform rating and a price target of $550.00.
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $370.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Penn National Gaming (PENN) at Buy
- JPMorgan Resumes Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!