SVB Leerink Starts Opthea Ltd. (OPT) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
SVB Leerink initiates coverage on Opthea Ltd. (NASDAQ: OPT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Opthea Ltd. closed at $13.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opthea Opens Patient Enrollment in the Asia-Pacific Region for the OPT-302 ShORe and COAST Phase 3 Trials in Wet AMD
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Plunges as Deutsche Bank Starts at Sell on Valuation, Sees 25% Downside
- Guggenheim Starts Porch Group Inc. (PRCH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!