SVB Leerink Starts Humana (HUM) at Outperform
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
SVB Leerink analyst Stephan Tanal initiates coverage on Humana (NYSE: HUM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $465.00.
Shares of Humana closed at $387.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts FS KKR Group (FSK) at Sector Perform
- Morgan Stanley Starts China Kepei Education Group Ltd (1890:HK) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts QuantumScape (QS) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!