SVB Leerink Starts Gemini Therapeutics Inc. (GMTX) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
SVB Leerink initiates coverage on Gemini Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: GMTX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Gemini Therapeutics Inc. closed at $13.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gemini Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Oppenheimer Starts UiPath Inc. (PATH) at Perform
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!