SVB Leerink Assumes Snap Inc (SNAP) at Outperform
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economic headwinds
SVB Leerink analyst Michael Nathanson assumes coverage on Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Snap Inc closed at $14.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $21 at Barclays, Numbers Could Be Revised Up
- Needham & Company Starts AppLovin Corp (APP) at Hold
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Aptorum Group Ltd. (APM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!