Redburn Starts Square (SQ) at Sell
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Redburn initiates coverage on Square (NYSE: SQ) with a Sell rating.
Shares of Square closed at $241.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: MSFT SQ VIAC GE GME AMC AMD BA F SOS BAC
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Reinstates ANSYS (ANSS) at Buy as Subscription Based Reshoring Play
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Zscaler (ZS) at Buy, 'Cloud Security Pioneer is Revolutionizing the Game'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!