Redburn Starts Shutterstock (SSTK) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
Redburn analyst Nick Delfas initiates coverage on Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $57.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Downgrades Shutterstock (SSTK) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Unity Software (U) at Equalweight
- Jefferies Starts Just Group PLC (JUST:LN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!