Redburn Starts S&P Global (SPGI) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Redburn analyst Russell Quelch initiates coverage on S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) with a Buy rating.
Shares of S&P Global closed at $335.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $410 at JPMorgan
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Candel Therapeutics Inc. (CADL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!