Redburn Starts Getty Images Holdings Inc. (GETY) at Neutral
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Redburn analyst Nick Delfas initiates coverage on Getty Images Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GETY) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Getty Images Holdings Inc. closed at $29.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redburn Upgrades Getty Images Holdings Inc. (GETY) to Buy
- SM Prime Holdings, Inc (SMPH:PM) (SPHXF) PT Lowered to PHP41 at JPMorgan
- NHPC Ltd (NHPC:IN) PT Raised to INR46.50 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!