Redburn Starts Constellation Brands (STZ) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Redburn analyst Tristan Van Strien initiates coverage on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $240.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands (STZ) PT Raised to $295 at Argus
- Barclays Starts Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) at Overweight
- UBS Starts Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!