Raymond James Starts Paya Holdings (PAYA) at Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Raymond James initiates coverage on Paya Holdings (NASDAQ: PAYA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Paya Holdings closed at $11.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paya Delivers Significant Enhancements for Sage 100 and Sage Intacct as Sage’s U.S. Preferred Payment Provider
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Connect Biopharma Holdings Ltd (CNTB) at Buy
- Piper Sandler Starts Hilltop Holdings (HTH) at Neutral