Raymond James Assumes Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Strong Buy
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Raymond James analyst Patrick O'Shaunessy assumes coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Strong Buy rating and a price target of $170.00.
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $149.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) PT Lowered to $178 at Raymond James
- Credit Suisse Assumes Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (OCDX) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Assumes IQVIA Holdings (IQV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!