RBC Capital Starts AAR Corporation (AIR) at Outperform
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
RBC Capital analyst Ken Herbert initiates coverage on AAR Corporation (NYSE: AIR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of AAR Corporation closed at $33.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Resumes AmerisourceBergen (ABC) at Outperform
- Stifel Starts Kura Oncology (KURA) at Buy
- Berenberg Starts Cosmo Pharmaceuticals NV (COPN:SW) (CMOPF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!