R5 Capital Starts Hain Celestial (HAIN) at Hold
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- DiDi Global (DIDI) to Delist from NYSE, Pursue Hong Kong Listing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
R5 Capital initiates coverage on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $35.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades to Hold
- 9 Internet Stocks to Buy - UBS
- Stifel Resumes Kinaxis Inc. (KXS:CN) (KXSCF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!