R.F. Lafferty Starts FAT Brands Inc. (FAT) at Buy
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
R.F. Lafferty initiates coverage on FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FAT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.50.
Shares of FAT Brands Inc. closed at $9.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Procore Technologies, Inc (PCOR) at Hold
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Buy
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Procore Technologies, Inc (PCOR) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!