Piper Sandler Assumes East West Bancorp (EWBC) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark assumes coverage on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $41.00.
Shares of East West Bancorp closed at $37.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $87 at Truist Securities
- Deutsche Bank Starts indie Semiconductor Inc (INDI) at Buy; Compelling Growth in AutoTech
- Citi Resumes Tenet Healthcare (THC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!