Oppenheimer Starts SolarCity (SCTY) at Outperform
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $66.00.
Analyst Colin Rusch said, "We believe SCTY has significant scale advantages and a differentiated financing strategy, positioning the company to benefit from what we believe will be a robust North American solar installation market through and beyond 2016."
Shares of SolarCity closed at $49.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kepler Cheuvreux Reinstates Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (YARIY) at Buy
- Citi Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
- Citi Starts Cloudflare Inc. (NET) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!