Oppenheimer Starts Qualtrics (XM) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Qualtrics closed at $45.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $38 at BMO Capital
- Citi Starts Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) at Buy
- Qualtrics Introduces New Innovations that Empower Companies to Create the Products, Services, and Experiences Customers Want Now and Next