Northland Capital Markets Starts ShotSpotter (SSTI) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets initiates coverage on ShotSpotter (NASDAQ: SSTI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Tim Klasell launches new coverage before the market open on Monday.
Shares of ShotSpotter closed at $12.79 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Craig-Hallum Upgrades ShotSpotter (SSTI) to Buy
- B.Riley Starts Forte Biosciences Inc. (FBRX) at Buy
- ShotSpotter to Present at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on May 18, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!