Northland Capital Markets Starts Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) at Outperform
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger initiates coverage on Sensus Healthcare (NASDAQ: SRTS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $4.65.
Shares of Sensus Healthcare closed at $3.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Victoria's Secret (VSCO) at Overweight, Top Pick
- Benchmark Assumes Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) at Buy
- Lyft (LYFT) PT Raised to $72 as Morgan Stanley Sees Per-Trip Subsidies Dropping
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!