Northland Capital Markets Starts Quantum Corp. (QMCO) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Northland Capital Markets analyst Nehal Chokshi initiates coverage on Quantum Corp. (NASDAQ: QMCO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Quantum Corp. closed at $8.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Editas Medicine (EDIT) at Sell, Cautious on Lead Drugs
- Colliers Securities Starts Gigcapital3 Inc. (GIK) at Buy