Northcoast Research Starts Albertsons Companies Inc. (ACI) at Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Northcoast Research initiates coverage on Albertsons Companies Inc. (NYSE: ACI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Albertsons Companies Inc. closed at $13.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts HTC Corp (2498:TT) at Neutral
- Macquarie Starts ABB India (ABB:IN) at Outperform
- OPT Machine Vision Tech Co Ltd (688686:CH) PT Raised to RMB321.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!