Noble Capital Starts Bassett Furniture (BSET) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Noble Capital initiates coverage on Bassett Furniture (NASDAQ: BSET) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Bassett Furniture closed at $20.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Announces Fiscal Fourth Quarter Results
- Guggenheim Starts Confluent Inc (CFLT) at Buy, 'Integral to the Modern Tech Stack'
- UBS Starts Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (KRTX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!