Noble Capital Starts Bassett Furniture (BSET) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Noble Capital initiates coverage on Bassett Furniture (NASDAQ: BSET) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Bassett Furniture closed at $20.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Starts NIO (NIO) at Buy (1), $50 PT
- RBC Capital Assumes Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) at Sector Perform
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes Arista Networks (ANET) at Overweight