Needham & Company Starts TransUnion (TRU) at Hold
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Needham & Company initiates coverage on TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) with a Hold rating.
Shares of TransUnion closed at $89.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransUnion and Spring Labs Partner to Transform the Exchange of Sensitive Data
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jinke Smart Services Group Co Ltd (9666:HK) at Buy
- Cowen Starts DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO) at Outperform