National Bank Starts NovaGold Resources (NG) at Sector Perform
- Wall St heads for lower open on rate hike worries
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
National Bank initiated coverage on NovaGold Resources (NYSE: NG) with a Sector Perform rating.
Shares of NovaGold Resources closed at $3.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Grid Renewables Celebrates American Clean Power Week with Tours of First Solar Manufacturing Plant and Ohio Solar Project
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Wabtec (WAB) at Outperform
- BofA Securities Resumes Hasbro (HAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!