Morgan Stanley Starts XPeng (XPEV) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley initiates coverage on XPeng (NYSE: XPEV) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of XPeng closed at $49.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) April 38 calls active into premier of production model
- 5Y Capital Closes on over $2 Billion for its Latest Dual-Currency Funds
- Volvo Cars, Zoox, SAIC and More Using NVIDIA (NVDA) New DRIVE Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!