Morgan Stanley Starts Outset Medical Inc. (OM) at Equalweight
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Morgan Stanley initiates coverage on Outset Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: OM) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $48.00.
Shares of Outset Medical Inc. closed at $42.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts Inotiv Inc. (NOTV) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Adobe (ADBE) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!