Morgan Stanley Starts Kennametal (KMT) at Equalweight
- Wall Street touches four-month high after jobs data
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming initiates coverage on Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Kennametal closed at $28.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Starts Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding (BHVN) at Outperform; 'multiple ways to win'
- Wells Fargo Starts Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) at Overweight, 'setrusumab's value is not fully reflected'
- JPMorgan Starts Cogent (COGT) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!