Morgan Stanley Resumes Chubb Corporation (CB) at Equalweight
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Phillips resumes coverage on Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $200.00.
Shares of Chubb Corporation closed at $183.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) at Sell
- Jefferies Reinstates Corvus Pharmaceuticals (CRVS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!