MoffettNathanson Starts Nu Holdings (Nubank) (NU) at Buy
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
- Next two months typically the strongest for flows - Bank of America
MoffettNathanson analyst Eugene Simuni initiates coverage on Nu Holdings (Nubank) (NYSE: NU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Nu Holdings (Nubank) closed at $8.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts RXO, Inc. (RXO) at Buy; Trading at Discount to Peers
- JPMorgan Assumes Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) at Overweight
- Cowen Starts Veeva Systems (VEEV) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!