Mizuho Securities Starts Paramount Group (PGRE) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on Paramount Group (NYSE: PGRE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Paramount Group closed at $14.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Paramount Group (PGRE) PT Lowered to $8.50 at Wells Fargo
- Morgan Stanley Starts Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!