Mizuho Securities Starts Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) at Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, close at records as jobless claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on Office Properties Income Trust (NASDAQ: OPI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Office Properties Income Trust closed at $34.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) at Neutral
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Loop Capital Starts Horizon Acquisition Corp. (HZAC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!