Mizuho Securities Starts Equinix (EQIX) at Buy
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Equinix closed at $712.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Sema4 Holdings Corp (SMFR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Editas Medicine (EDIT) at Hold
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Opendoor Technologies (OPEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!