Mizuho Securities Starts Douglas Emmett Inc. (DEI) at Neutral
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on Douglas Emmett Inc. (NYSE: DEI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Douglas Emmett Inc. closed at $41.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts MindMed (MNMD) at Buy
- Dawson James Starts Oblong Inc. (OBLG) at Buy
- Redburn Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!