Mizuho Securities Starts ContraFect Corp. (CFRX) at Buy
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on ContraFect Corp. (NASDAQ: CFRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of ContraFect Corp. closed at $5.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) at Neutral
- Mackie Research Starts The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGOD:CN) (TGODF) at Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Saratoga Investment (SAR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!