Mizuho Securities Starts BrandyWine (BDN) at Neutral
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on BrandyWine (NYSE: BDN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of BrandyWine closed at $15.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Resumes Chorus Aviation Inc. (CHR:CN) (CHRRF) at Buy
- BofA Securities Reinstates Kinder Morgan (KMI) at Neutral
- Barclays Starts Leroy Seafood Group ASA (LSG:NO) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!