Mizuho Securities Starts Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on Alexandria Real Estate (NYSE: ARE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $190.00.
Shares of Alexandria Real Estate closed at $163.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Assumes Coverage on The Trade Desk (TTD), Upgrades to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Starts Pioneer Global Inc. (PAYO) at Neutral
- DA Davidson Starts Piedmont Lithium (PLL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!