Mizuho Securities Assumes Welltower, Inc. (WELL) at Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya assumes coverage on Welltower, Inc. (NYSE: WELL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $92.00.
Shares of Welltower, Inc. closed at $78.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Welltower (WELL) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Loop Capital Starts MSC Industrial (MSM) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Taboola (TBLA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!