Mizuho Securities Assumes Ventas (VTR) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya assumes coverage on Ventas (NYSE: VTR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $58.00.
Shares of Ventas closed at $56.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) at Overweight
- Jefferies Starts LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!