Mizuho Securities Assumes Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Buy
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya assumes coverage on Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Omega Healthcare Investors closed at $40.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Starts Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp (8964:JP) at Outperform
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) PT Raised to $43 at Wells Fargo
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Electric Last Mile Solutions Inc. (ELMS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!