Mizuho Securities Assumes Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) at Buy
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya assumes coverage on Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Healthcare Trust of America closed at $29.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Buy
- Dawson James Starts Profire Energy (PFIE) at Buy
- Colliers Securities Starts Greenvision Acquisition Corp. (GRNV) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!