Maxim Group Starts Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) at Buy, 'Risk Averse Niche Mortgage Lender with Increasing Dividends'
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group initiates coverage on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.50.
Shares of Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc closed at $5.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts Intellicheck Inc. (IDN) at Buy Noting 1 Customer Could Account for Multiple Years of Consensus Revenue
- RBC Capital Starts Adriatic Metals PLC (ADT1:LN) at Outperform
- Stifel Canada Resumes Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV:CN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!