Maxim Group Starts Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) at Buy, 'Risk Averse Niche Mortgage Lender with Increasing Dividends'
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Maxim Group initiates coverage on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.50.
Shares of Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc closed at $5.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- DA Davidson Starts Piedmont Lithium (PLL) at Buy
- Barrington Research Starts Calix (CALX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!