Maxim Group Reinstates Pitney Bowes (PBI) at Hold
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Maxim Group reinstates coverage on Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Pitney Bowes closed at $14.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Spire (SR) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts BiomX (PHGE) at Buy
- Wells Fargo Starts TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) at Equal Weight