Macquarie Starts Score Media and Gaming Inc. (SCR) at Outperform
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Macquarie analyst Chad Beynon initiates coverage on Score Media and Gaming Inc. (NASDAQ: SCR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Score Media and Gaming Inc. closed at $27.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EF Hutton Starts The Glimpse Group (VRAR) at Buy
- Citi Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
- Citi Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!