Macquarie Starts Coupang Inc (CPNG) at Outperform
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Macquarie analyst Danny Lee initiates coverage on Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $26.00.
Shares of Coupang Inc closed at $19.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Starts Coupang Inc (CPNG) at Buy
- B.Riley Assumes Medallion Financial (MFIN) at Buy
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Corvus Pharmaceuticals (CRVS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!