MKM Partners Assumes Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) at Buy
- Futures subdued after sharp Wall St selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
- Next two months typically the strongest for flows - Bank of America
MKM Partners analyst Leo Mariani assumes coverage on Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Murphy Oil Corp. closed at $31.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Assumes Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) at Overweight
- Atlantic Equities Starts Meituan Dianping (3690:HK) (MPNGF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!